These coconut cookies? They’re the definition of simple. In fact, they might just be the easiest cookies I’ve ever whipped up. Just two ingredients and a mere 5 minutes of effort. If you’re a coconut lover who enjoys a bit of crunch in your cookies, these little gems will be right up your alley.
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut (that’s about 90g)
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (or 180°C). Grab a muffin tray, grease it up, and set it aside.
- In a big bowl, toss together that desiccated coconut and the maple syrup. Give it a good mix until everything’s cozy together.
- Here’s where it gets fun: spoon about a tablespoon of that mixture right into the bottom of your muffin tray. Gently press it down so it’s all flat and even.
Pop it in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or just until it turns that perfect shade of golden. Then, let them cool down a bit before popping them out of the tray. That’s it! Enjoy your homemade coconut cookies.
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!