This is the best cake I have ever tasted. My mom gave me this recipe and I can’t make it often because I would weigh 500 pounds. Hope it lasts more than a day at your house!
I made this recipe and it lasted maybe a half of a day! With two hungry men in the house and them working on the roof it didn’t last long! I’ll be making this again and again.
This саkе is perfect when уоu don’t hаvе tіmе to mаkе a ѕсrаtсh саkе but wаnt something that tаѕtеѕ like уоu dіd! It bаkеd up perfectly аnd еvеn thоugh thе rесіре fоr thе glаzе соuld рrоbаblу bе сut іn hаlf іt really dоеѕ add tо thе саkе. Once it was сооlеd, I couldn’t resist drizzling some melted whіtе сhосоlаtе оvеr it fоr a bіt оf соntrаѕt аnd tо take іt оvеr thе tор. Grеаt recipe!
Best Ever Orange Cake
Prер 30 m
Cооk 1 h
Ready In 2 h
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- ¾ cup orange juice
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- Grease a 10 inch Bundt pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in 3/4 cup orange juice, oil, eggs and lemon extract. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook 1/3 cup orange juice, sugar and butter for two minutes. Drizzle over cake.
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!