You’ve got to try this cheesecake – it’s a breeze to make, crustless, and incredibly delicious.
Who wants a slice? 😍
Here’s what you’ll need: (all ingredients should be at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup (100g) of softened Butter
- 1 cup (220g) of Brown Sugar
- A Pinch of Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1.1 pounds (500g) of Low-Fat Quark
- 1.1 pounds (500g) of Cream Cheese (40% fat)
- 10.6 ounces (300g) of Cream Cheese (full fat)
- 1.8 ounces (50g) of Flour
- 1.4 ounces (40g) of Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Paste
- 200ml of Milk
For the Chocolate Mix:
- 3.5 ounces (100g) of Dark Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of Unsweetened Cocoa
- 3 tablespoons of Milk
You’ll also need:
- A Springform Pan (9 or 10 inches)
Here’s how to do it:
- Chop the dark chocolate, melt it over a double boiler, and then let it cool.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) with both upper and lower heat. Line the bottom of a leak-proof springform pan with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter, sugar, and salt until smooth. Stir in the eggs.
- Add the flour, cornstarch, low-fat quark, and vanilla paste. Mix well.
- Fold in the quark and full-fat cream cheese.
- Add the milk and stir until you have a smooth batter.
- Take out 1.5 cups (about 700g) of the batter and combine it with the cooled chocolate, unsweetened cocoa, and milk. Mix it until it’s smooth and the consistency matches the plain cheesecake batter. If needed, you can add a little more milk.
- Start spooning the batters alternately into the middle of the pan. Begin with 3 tablespoons of the plain cheesecake batter, then 3 tablespoons of the chocolate mix, and so on. Finish by spooning 1-2 tablespoons of the chocolate mix on top of the cheesecake and lightly swirl it with a fork for a marbled effect.
- Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven for about 55-60 minutes until it’s golden brown. After 30 minutes, run a sharp knife along the edge of the cheesecake to prevent it from cracking too much. When the cheesecake is golden brown, turn off the oven, crack the oven door slightly, and let it cool inside.
Tip: The center of the cheesecake should still have a slight jiggle. It will set as it cools. For the best results, chill it in the fridge overnight before slicing. Enjoy! 😋
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!