Here’s a simple and delicious chocolate mochi you’ll love
- Cocoa powder - 5g
- Sugar - 30g
- Cornstarch - 10g
- Milk - 85ml
- Glutinous Rice Flour - 45g
- Butter - 10g
- In a saucepan, combine cocoa powder, sugar, cornstarch, and 35ml of milk; Stir until well combined.
- Add the remaining milk (50ml) and mix until incorporated.
- Add the glutinous rice flour and stir until combined.
- Add butter.
- Mix and cook over low heat until it forms a soft dough.
- Use gloves and knead until it becomes elastic.
- Divide into small pieces and dust with cornstarch to prevent sticking.
- Dip in Nutella and crushed Biscoff cookies.
- Serve with love🥰
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!