Simple cottage cheese cream cakes which will easily prepare even novice bakers. Simple dough, cottage cheese cream, only with cottage cheese and whipped cream, and on top delicious chocolate icing.
Creamy & Delicious Chocolate Cream Cake
Total Time35 mins
For the dough:
- 6 pcs. eggs
- 6 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 6 tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tbsp. cocoa
For the cream:
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar
For the chocolate glaze:
- 120 g Cooking chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- Beat egg yolks with sugar until foamy, add oil and flour mixed with cocoa and baking powder. Finally, beat egg whites until stiff and fold in with a wooden spoon.
- Put the finished dough on a baking sheet of 25 cm x 30 cm greased with butter and dusted with flour and put it in the oven.
- Bake at 180 °C for about 10-15 minutes - always keep an eye on it. Every oven bakes differently. After baking, allow the base to cool.
- Whip the cream with sugar until stiff and stir into the cottage cheese by the spoonful.
- Spread the cottage cream on the cold pastry base and smooth it out.
- Let it set in the refrigerator and cover with chocolate icing. The chocolate icing will set faster if the cream is really cold.
- Cut into slices and serve. I use a sharp hot knife for this so the icing doesn't break.