These Brownie Mix Cookies are chewy, fudgy cookies that are made with a simple brownie mix, eggs, oil, and flour! Mix in your favorite chocolate chips or candies and you have a quick dessert ready in minutes.
The other night I had some of my nieces and nephews over for a sleepover and decided that we needed a late night snack.
In an effort to keep things simple, I looked in my pantry and found a box of brownie mix. I was in the mood for cookies (they cook faster than brownies and when you are entertaining hungry kids, time is everything!) and so I did a quick Google search and found that you can make cookies from a BROWNIE MIX! I decided to put it to the test and see how they turned out.
After making a few batches over the weekend (gotta love recipe testing), I feel that this is the recipe to get the fluffiest, chewiest, and fudgiest cookies possible. They are simple and delicious!
Add in whatever mix-ins you want and make these cookies your own. We added M&M’s to this batch.
These cookies are fairly simple to make and are perfect for kids or beginner cooks. Here are a few tips to help you make the best cookies possible:
- Every brownie mix is a different size. I used an 18.4 ounce brownie mix, but some will be more or less. Feel free to add a little more or a little less flour as needed
- In order to get thick, fudgy cookies, you need to keep the balls of cookie dough stacked high (don’t flatten them down). I like to use a cookie scoop to help them have that perfect round shape and to make them all the same size every time
- Be sure not to overbake these cookies! If anything, underbake them just a little bit and then let them cool – they will be so fudgy and good on the inside!
- Feel free to add in your favorite mix-ins: chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips, any kind of nuts, sprinkles, or even roll the cookie dough in powdered sugar for a crinkle cookie.
Brownie Mіx Cооkіеѕ
10 mіn Prер Tіmе
9 mіn Cооk Tіmе
19 mіn Tоtаl Tіmе
- 1 (18.4 оunсе) brоwnіе mіx
- 1/4 сuр аll-рurроѕе flоur
- 1/4 сuр vеgеtаblе оіl
- 2 еggѕ
- 1 сuр mіx-іnѕ оf сhоісе (ѕuсh аѕ сhосоlаtе сhірѕ оr M&M’ѕ)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with a silicone liner or parchment paper (could also try using non-stick cooking spray).
In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, flour, oil and eggs. Fold in M&M’s.
Using a cookie scoop, drop spoonfuls of cookie dough 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Be sure to not flatten cookie before they bake (keep the dough in nice rounded balls).
Bake for 7-10 minutes (if you like your cookies to be a little more done, let them cook longer. To get the chewy, fudgy cookies, keep the bake time around 7-9 minutes).
Remove pan from oven and let cookies cool on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to let them cool completely.
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!