These super fluffy and healthy Mini Apple Pancakes are like Poffertjes! They might just steal the crown for my favorite pancakes ever.
- 50 grams white spelt flour (or regular flour)
- 30 grams oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon granulated sweetener of your choice (I used birch sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 180 grams Magerquark (or low-fat Skyr)
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons milk of your choice
- 3/4 apple, diced small
- Coconut oil for the pan (or any other oil/butter)
- Mix all the batter ingredients in a bowl until it's smooth. Then add the diced apple and give it another good stir.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a bit of coconut oil. Drop small amounts of batter (about 1-2 teaspoons in size) onto the pan, then use the spoon to spread it into a circle. Keep going until the pan's filled. Cook for around 1 minute until the bottom turns golden brown, then carefully flip them and cook the other side. I like to lightly dust them with birch sugar, but they taste awesome without it too. Enjoy!
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!