- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2.5 scoops vegan protein powder of choice (Note: This is optional for a higher protein option; you can skip it and use another ¾ cup almond flour)
- 3 tablespoons Dutch cocoa
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ¼ cup Vitasoy soy milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 grams dark chocolate
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients—flour, protein powder, and Dutch cocoa—in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, blend the wet ingredients: soy milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the wet mixture with the dry ingredients in the large bowl. Mix thoroughly with a spatula. If the mix is too dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of plant-based milk until it forms a dough-like consistency.
- Press the protein dough onto a lined baking tray.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate with the olive oil.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the protein slab.
- Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours, then slice into 6 bars.
- Keep 3 bars in the fridge and store the other 3 in the freezer for the next week (if following the meal plan).
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!