Get ready for a simple, no-bake treat that’s as easy as it is delicious, made with just four common ingredients: Oreos, cream cheese, vanilla, and melted chocolate!
- 36 Oreo cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese (brick-style, not the spread)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 10 oz (284g) Ghirardelli melting wafers (dark, milk, or white chocolate)
- Start by turning your Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. Just toss them into a food processor and give them a good pulse.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium-high until it’s silky and smooth. This takes about 4 minutes. Set aside 2 tablespoons of the Oreo cookie crumbs, and add the rest to the cream cheese along with the vanilla extract. Mix on low until well combined, which should take around 1 minute.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper. Use a tablespoon to scoop the Oreo mixture and shape it into 1-inch balls. Place them on the lined cookie sheet. Once you’re done forming all your Oreo balls, pop them into the freezer for at least 15 minutes to chill.
- Take your chocolate melting wafers and place them in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt them following the instructions on the package. Retrieve the Oreo balls from the freezer and, a few at a time, dip them into the melted chocolate. Use a fork to roll them until they’re nicely coated, then gently lift them out with the fork and put them back on the lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle some of those reserved cookie crumbs or some colorful sprinkles on top while the chocolate is still wet.
- Allow the chocolate coating to set, and you’re good to go. Serve them right away, or if you have any leftovers (which is unlikely!), store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
These delightful Oreo truffles are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth with minimal effort!
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!