Get ready for the delightful taste of fall with this Apple Crumble Caramel Cheesecake! 🍏🍯😍 Autumn has officially arrived, and I’ve partnered with @carnation_uk to bring you this super easy, no-bake cheesecake that’s perfect for sharing with your friends and family.
If you’re a fan of apple crumble and cheesecake, this recipe is a match made in dessert heaven. Check out the details below. #ad
Ingredients (Serves 12-14):
For the Biscuit Base:
- 7 ounces Digestive biscuits (about 200g)
- 3.5 ounces buttery baking spread (about 100g)
For the Vanilla Cheesecake:
- 27.5 ounces full-fat cream cheese (about 780g)
- 3.9 ounces icing sugar (about 110g)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 10.1 ounces whipping cream (about 300ml)
For the Caramel Apple Topping:
- 4 apples
- 1 can of @carnation_uk caramel
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the Crumble Topping:
- 3.5 ounces Digestive biscuits (about 100g)
- 2.1 ounces buttery baking spread (about 60g)
For the Cheesecake:
- Line a 7″ or 8″ loose-bottom cake tin and set it aside.
- Blitz the Digestive biscuits in a food processor until fine crumbs form.
- Melt the butter and mix it into the crumbs.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the tin until it’s flat and even. Set it aside.
- In a bowl, use an electric beater or stand mixer to make the cream cheese smooth.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and sifted icing sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks appear (don’t overmix), then fold it into the bowl with the cream cheese.
- Add the cheesecake filling on top of the biscuit base (make sure the filling goes all the way to the bottom), smooth the top with a spatula, and refrigerate overnight.
For the Crumble:
- Break the Digestive biscuits into crumbs using your hands (you want them a bit chunky), and mix them with butter using your hands.
- Bake on a baking tray at 320°F (160°C) for 10 minutes, then set it aside to cool.
For the Caramel Apple Topping:
- Remove the skin from the apples, chop them into chunky pieces, and sauté them on low heat until they start to soften.
- Add the Carnation caramel and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, continue to heat until the apples are soft. Set them aside to cool completely.
- Remove the cheesecake from the cake tin, spoon the caramel apples on top of the cheesecake, and sprinkle the crumble around the edges.
Get ready to savor the flavors of fall! 🍰😋🍂
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!