A rather atypical cake, which consists of two equal cheesecakes and a brownie, filled with a peanut butter cream. The cake is really delicious, but also very powerful and high in calories. The flavor of the peanut butter is very intense, so I can only recommend the cake if you like peanut butter.
The cake can also be baked completely gluten-free. In this case, please check all the ingredients used to make sure they are gluten-free.
Brownie Cheesecake with Peanut Butter Cream
For the brownie:
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 150 g butter
- 120 g sugar
- 70 g wheat flour (or gf: ground almonds)
For the cheesecake:
- 750 g layered cheese or curd
- 180 g powdered sugar
- 1 sachet of custard powder, vanilla
- 7 eggs
- 190 g butter
For the peanut butter cream:
- 320 g peanut butter
- 200 g butter
- 100 g powdered sugar
- chopped peanuts for decorating
- Prepare the brownie. Break the chocolate into pieces and melt with butter in a water bath. Let it cool down a bit.
- Add sugar and mix everything together. Continue beating on high speed and add the eggs one at a time. Finally, fold in the flour
- Pour the batter into a springform pan (26 cm diameter) lined with baking paper and smooth it out.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes at 190°C (top and bottom heat). (Test with a wooden skewer. The cake is ready when no dough remains stuck to the wood when pierced. Nevertheless, the dough remains moist and soft inside. After cooling, it becomes firmer. The cake puffs up quite a bit when baked, but collapses again right after baking). Let the dough cool down.
- Prepare the cheesecake. Separate the eggs. Beat the softened butter with the powdered sugar until creamy. Continue beating and gradually add the egg yolks. Stir the layered cheese and custard powder into the mixture. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the cheese mixture.
- Divide the cheese mixture in half and spread on 2 springform pans (26 cm) lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approx. 40-45 minutes at 180°C (simultaneously with convection oven or successively with top and bottom heat). Allow to cool.
- Prepare the peanut butter cream. Beat soft butter, powdered sugar and peanut butter until creamy.
- Assemble cake layers (cheesecake, brownie, cheesecake) with the peanut butter cream and spread it all around.
- Sprinkle the edge with chopped nuts.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!