Cheesecake or rather brownies? Can you sometimes not decide when baking? I have good news for you. From now on you don’t have to decide at all. With this recipe for cheesecake brownies you have the best of both worlds of taste!
Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
For the brownie batter:
- 85 g dark chocolate
- 110 g butter
- 190 g sugar
- 1 vanilla bean,
- 2 eggs size M
- 85 g flour
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
For the cheesecake batter:
- 175 g cream cheese
- 50 g sugar
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat and grease a brownie baking pan (approx. 26.5 x 5 x 25 cm).
- For the brownie batter, roughly chop the chocolate and melt it together with the butter over a bain-marie.
- Then stir in a bowl together with the sugar and the vanilla pulp until the sugar has dissolved as much as possible.
- Stir in the organic eggs one at a time, mixing each egg for one minute
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients, i.e. flour and cocoa powder and salt and add to the batter. Fold in only very briefly until everything is mixed together
- Save 2-3 tablespoons of the batter and pour the rest into the brownie baking pan.
- For the cheesecake batter, briefly mix the room-warm cream cheese with the sugar and add the vanilla extract.
- Beat the egg in a bowl and mix briefly with the rest of the mixture. Do not stir too long, otherwise the mixture will be too liquid
- Smooth the cheesecake batter onto the brownie batter
- Spoon the remaining brownie batter onto the batter and very lightly combine with a teaspoon or toothpick.
- Bake the brownie for about 30-35 minutes and let cool completely in the pan (cheesecake doesn't taste good warm).
- Cut into pieces and enjoy. The brownies taste best when cooked through
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!