This No Bake Chocolate Chip cheesecake is a breeze to put together! We used Ruggero’s Bake Shop Chocolate Dipped Rings for the cookie crust. You can find these cookies at various Long Island stores like Giunta’s and Shop Rite, and they’re also available online. Full recipe below and a link to the cookies in stories.
- 14 oz of crushed Ruggero’s Chocolate Dipped Rings (set aside 2 cookies)
- 4 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 blocks (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips Optional: Chocolate Frosting, Chocolate drizzle
- Mix the crushed cookies and melted butter in a medium bowl. Press the mixture evenly into an 8” springform pan to form the crust. Set it aside.
- Whip the heavy cream in a mixing bowl until stiff peaks form. Transfer this into a small bowl and set it aside.
- In the same mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar, beating for about 2 minutes until smooth and fluffy. Add the almond extract (or substitute with vanilla extract).
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth. Add a little more than half of the chocolate chips, reserving a few for the top. Crush one of the reserved cookies and sprinkle it on top. Let it set in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- When ready, decorate! We made homemade chocolate frosting, but you can use store-bought too. Drizzle a bit of melted chocolate over it and place the remaining reserved cookie on top for a decorative touch!
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!