Introducing the Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake! A single-serve delight that’s oil-free and free from refined sugar.
- For the base layer:
- 20 grams oat flour
- 10 grams almond flour or ground almonds
- 10 grams cocoa powder
- 10 grams date syrup
- 20 grams hot water
- For the chocolate mousse:
- 110 grams "Magerquark"/Skyr/low-fat Greek yogurt
- 30 grams (low-fat) cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons sweetener of choice
- 1 or 2 teaspoons almond butter
- 1/3 of an egg (you can save the rest for another recipe)
- 7 grams cocoa powder + 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Preheat your oven to 150 degrees. Prepare a small round baking pan or a metal ring (Ø 8-10 cm) by lining it with parchment paper. (If using a metal ring, grease the inside and line it with parchment paper. Place the ring in an ovenproof pan and add parchment paper at the bottom.)
- In a small bowl, mix together all the base ingredients until it forms a sticky crumble.
- For the chocolate mousse, combine Magerquark/Skyr, cream cheese, sweetener, almond butter, and egg. In another cup, mix cocoa powder with hot water until smooth. Allow it to cool for a few minutes, then add cornstarch, stirring until it's smooth. Incorporate this mix into the main mix.
- Transfer the mix to the baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes until the top darkens but remains slightly wobbly. Let it cool completely (around 1-2 hours in the fridge), dust it with cocoa powder, and enjoy the deliciousness! 🥰🥰
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!