Creamiest Pumpkin Pie Ever 😉 If you’re a fan of chocolate and pumpkin, you’re going to love this pumpkin pie. 🥰
For a 24-26 cm tart pan, you’ll need:
For the Crust:
- 2 1/4 cups (280g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (30g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 7/8 cup (200g) soft butter + 2 teaspoons for greasing the pan
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
For the Pumpkin Filling:
- 2 2/3 cups (600g) Hokkaido pumpkin puree, store-bought or homemade
- 3 large eggs
- 3 1/2 tablespoons (40g) sugar
- 7/16 cup (100g) sweetened condensed milk
- A pinch of salt
- 7/16 cup (100g) sour cream
- 7/16 cup (100g) crème fraiche
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) Schogetten Pumpkin Spice or another variety (Advertisement, unsponsored)
You’ll also need:
- 1 ounce (30g) dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon soft butter
- 7-9 pieces of Schogetten (Advertisement, unsponsored)
- Hazelnut brittle, star anise for decoration
Additionally, you’ll need a piping bag.
Here’s how to make it:
- Cream together butter, sugar, and salt.
- Mix flour with cocoa powder and Pumpkin Spice, then add it, along with the egg, to the butter-sugar mixture. Knead until you have a smooth dough.
- Shape the dough into a flat rectangle, wrap it in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (320°F) top/bottom heat. Grease the tart pan.
- Roll out the crust on a lightly floured surface to about 4mm thick and cut out a circle 3cm larger than your tart pan.
- Place the dough in the tart pan, pressing it firmly into the base and up the sides. Trim the edges with a knife if necessary. Chill until ready to use.
Pumpkin Pie Filling:
- Mix pumpkin puree, salt, sugar, and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in the eggs. Add sour cream and crème fraiche.
- Then, mix in Pumpkin Spice and cornstarch.
- Spread Schogetten Pumpkin Spice on the tart base and pour the pumpkin mixture over it.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 60 minutes. The pumpkin filling should still be slightly wobbly.
- Let the Pumpkin Pie cool and decorate before serving.
- Chop the dark chocolate and melt it over hot water.
- Stir in the butter and transfer it into a piping bag. Cut a small tip and draw several circles on the Pumpkin Pie.
- Decorate with Schogetten, star anise, and hazelnut brittle. Enjoy!
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!