Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookie Bark is an easy dessert recipe. Only a few main ingredients needed for this almond bark loaded with cookies, peanut butter, and chocolate. This is a tasty no-bake dessert that is perfect for giving away to friends, or keeping the whole thing to yourself. This bark is almost too good to share.
This cookie bark requires no baking. Now that’s our kind of dessert.
Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookie Bark is a super simple dessert with a bed of swirled almond bark and peanut butter. Top it off with milk chocolate and peanut butter cookies.
We love making all kinds of bark. It’s quick, easy, and so tasty. Our Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookie Bark is so addicting. All it takes is one delicious bite and you’ll be hooked.
And that’s a good thing because it’s so simple to make. You can easily whip up another batch and there will be plenty to go around.
Crunchy Pеаnut Buttеr Cооkіе Bаrk
45 mіn Prер Tіmе
45 mіn Tоtаl Tіmе
- 20 реаnut buttеr sandwich cookies
- 1 (16 ounce) расkаgе vаnіllа flаvоrеd аlmоnd bаrk
- 1 сuр сrеаmу реаnut buttеr
- 1 сuр mіlk сhосоlаtе сhірѕ
- 1 tеаѕрооn vеgеtаblе оіl
- 1/2 сuр drу rоаѕtеd реаnutѕ (соаrѕеlу сhорреd)
- Line a 9×13 pan with foil, leaving some hanging over the sides.
- Coarsely crush cookies in a plastic bag.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt almond bark according to directions and stir until smooth.
- Add peanut butter to melted bark and mix well. Spread peanut butter and bark mixture on the bottom of foil lined pan.
- In a separate bowl, microwave chocolate chips and oil in 30 second increments until melted.
- Drop 8 spoonfuls of melted chocolate over the bark mixture.
- Using a knife, swirl chocolate into the bark mixture to create a marbled look.
- Sprinkle the crushed cookies on top and press down firmly into the bottom layer. Drizzle remaining chocolate over the top.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes or at room temperature until set.
- Remove from pan using ends of foil and cut into squares to serve.