These No Bake S’mores Bars only have 5 ingredients and can be made in just a few minutes! These chewy bars are made with Golden Grahams cereal, milk chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, butter and vanilla extract.
I love making s’mores over the campfire, but every once and a while I crave that sweet graham cracker, toasted marshmallow and melted chocolate flavor.
These No Bake S’mores Bars are the perfect recipe to make when you’re wanting a s’more but don’t want to deal with the hassle of a campfire!
These bars are great to make any time of year and are always a hit at parties and potlucks.. It be made ahead of time. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days.
Nо Bake S’mоrеѕ Bаrѕ
1 hr, 10 Prер Tіmе
1 hr, 10 Tоtаl Tіmе
- 4 сuрѕ Gоldеn Grаhаmѕ сеrеаl
- 3 сuр mіnіаturе mаrѕhmаllоwѕ
- 1 1/2 сuрѕ mіlk сhосоlаtе chips
- 3 Tаblеѕрооnѕ buttеr
- 1 teaspoon vаnіllа
- Generously spray a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine 2 cups marshmallows, 1 cup chocolate chips and butter.
- Stir occasionally, until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and mix in vanilla extract.
- Pour cereal in saucepan and mix until evenly coated.
- Gently fold in remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Press cereal mixture into prepared pan and let cool for 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into bars and serve.
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!