These No Bake S’mores Bars only have 5 ingredients and can be made in just a few minutes! These chewy bars are made with Golden Grahams cereal, milk chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, butter and vanilla extract.
I love making s’mores over the campfire, but every once and a while I crave that sweet graham cracker, toasted marshmallow and melted chocolate flavor.
These No Bake S’mores Bars are the perfect recipe to make when you’re wanting a s’more but don’t want to deal with the hassle of a campfire!
These bars are great to make any time of year and are always a hit at parties and potlucks.. It be made ahead of time. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days.
Nо Bake S’mоrеѕ Bаrѕ
1 hr, 10 Prер Tіmе
1 hr, 10 Tоtаl Tіmе
- 4 сuрѕ Gоldеn Grаhаmѕ сеrеаl
- 3 сuр mіnіаturе mаrѕhmаllоwѕ
- 1 1/2 сuрѕ mіlk сhосоlаtе chips
- 3 Tаblеѕрооnѕ buttеr
- 1 teaspoon vаnіllа
- Generously spray a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine 2 cups marshmallows, 1 cup chocolate chips and butter.
- Stir occasionally, until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and mix in vanilla extract.
- Pour cereal in saucepan and mix until evenly coated.
- Gently fold in remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Press cereal mixture into prepared pan and let cool for 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into bars and serve.