These Caramel Toffee Bars are gooey, buttery, and delicious. I made these yesterday for a birthday gift and I’m already addicted to them. Good luck not eating the whole batch!
Delicious Caramel Toffee Bars
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (11-12 oz.) bag Rolos (or more if you like!)
- 1/2 c. chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. coconut (or nuts, or white chocolate chips, or butterscotch chips…whatever)
- 1/2 c. toffee bits
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 9×13″ pan.
Top with rolos, chocolate chips, coconut, and toffee.
Pour condensed milk evenly over the top.
Bake at 350 F for about 25 minutes (more or less).
Cool completely, then cut into bars.
Oh my goodness, just looking at these pictures makes me want another one. Enjoy!