Plenty of cinnamon taste in this one!..I wanted to try a new kind if cookie and I came over this cinnamon cookies. I LOVE it and have made these cookies many times since! They taste like a cinnamon bun in a cookie.:) Yes they are flat but I find it charming..We loved these cookies. I get super fresh cinnamon from the health food store and the outcome is delicious.
Delicious Cinnamon Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tablespoons molasses
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ⅛ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Mix in egg and molasses, blending well.
- Mix flour, baking soda and cinnamon; add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!