Plenty of cinnamon taste in this one!..I wanted to try a new kind if cookie and I came over this cinnamon cookies. I LOVE it and have made these cookies many times since! They taste like a cinnamon bun in a cookie.:) Yes they are flat but I find it charming..We loved these cookies. I get super fresh cinnamon from the health food store and the outcome is delicious.
Delicious Cinnamon Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tablespoons molasses
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ⅛ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Mix in egg and molasses, blending well.
- Mix flour, baking soda and cinnamon; add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.