These blondies look incredible! I have such a weakness for macadamia nuts and white chocolate! A batch of these would not last long at our house! I’m starting to love blondies more than brownies—and with white chocolate and macadamia nuts? Heaven 🙂
Delicious Macadamia Nut Blondies
- (3/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. espresso powder
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 c. chopped macadamia nuts, divided
- 1 1/2 c. shredded coconut, divided
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9″-x-13” baking pan with parchment paper and grease it with butter.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar, and brown sugar and beat with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat until evenly combined. Add vanilla and espresso powder and mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add flour mixture to wet ingredients and mix until just combined. (A few streaks of flour are okay!)
- Fold in 1 cup macadamia nuts, 1 cup coconut, and white chocolate chips. Spread dough into prepared pan. Top with remaining macadamia nuts and coconut.
- Bake until golden, 22 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool, then slice into squares.