- Half a cup of soaked and boiled fenugreek
- 3 cups coarse semolina
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp toasted black seeds
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp whole anise seeds
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp powdered milk
- 1 and a quarter cup of fenugreek water
- Half a cup of olive oil
- Half a cup of melted ghee
- 1 and a quarter cup of water mixed with fenugreek water
- Soak fenugreek overnight and boil it for 5 minutes the next day.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients and fenugreek, mix well.
- Add olive oil, ghee, and then gradually add the water and fenugreek mixture.
- Roll out the dough in a greased and floured tray; it doesn't need to be too thin or too thick.
- Let it rest for an hour and a half, then brush the surface with ghee.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees; when the bottom browns, switch on the broiler to brown the top.
- Pour warm syrup over it as soon as it comes out of the oven.
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!