Introducing the MINI SKILLET COOKIE! 🏻 Because who doesn’t want all the cookie goodness without the hassle of dividing the dough? 🤤
- 1/4 cup dairy-free butter (50g)
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread (100g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar (40g)
- 1/3 cup Macro Mike salted caramel protein powder (45g) Use code 'amb-mon' for 10% off
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips/chunks (75g)
- Flaky sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (170°C fan-forced) and generously grease a skillet (I used a 6-inch one).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the butter, Biscoff, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add the protein powder and baking powder, mixing until fully incorporated.
- Fold in 3/4 of the chocolate evenly into the dough.
- Transfer the dough to the skillet, pressing it down to spread evenly. Top with the remaining chocolate.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Allow it to cool slightly for 5-10 minutes, sprinkle some sea salt on top, and then dive into pure cookie joy! 🍪✨
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!