Check out these healthier no-bake Raspberry Brownie Bites! They might just become my all-time fave homemade bars. Chocolate and raspberries make a killer combo, right? 😍 This recipe’s naturally sweetened with dates, but feel free to add more sweet stuff if you fancy. (P.S. Missing that raspberry emoji here! 🍇)
- 1 cup (100g) walnuts
- 1/2 cup (50g) almonds
- 12 soft dates (you can soak them in hot water beforehand)
- 3-4 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp chocolate vegan protein powder (or more)
- 1/2 cup (50g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp nut butter of your choice
- A bit of water (if needed)
- 1/2 cup (80g) frozen (or fresh) raspberries
- 1-2 tsp chia seeds
- 1.4 oz (40g) very dark chocolate (I used 70%)
- Dried strawberry chips & cocoa nibs for toppings
- For the brownie layer: Toss all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until you've got a sticky dough (It's perfect if it's a bit crumbly but sticks when you press it together with your fingers). If it's too dry, add water bit by bit.
- Prep the pan: Line a small pan (mine was 18x12 cm) with parchment paper. Put the brownie mixture in there and press it down evenly.
- Raspberry magic: Mash up the raspberries with chia seeds and spread them on top of the brownie layer. Pop the pan in the freezer (!) for around 20-30 minutes until the raspberry layer firms up a bit—this makes it easier to spread the chocolate on top.
- Chocolate topping: Melt the chocolate in a water bath and spread it over the raspberry layer. Sprinkle with your toppings & enjoy! 😉 Psst... I love having mine frozen (I take them out 5 minutes before munching), so I can snack on them whenever! 🍫
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!