The textural contrast between the flaky peanut butter filling and soft, chewy blondies is out of control. If you’re not a Butterfingers already, you will be after you make these.
Soft and Chewy Butterfinger Blondies
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 c. butter, melted
- 1 c. granulated sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 6 Butterfingers bars
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9″-x-9” pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
- Press half the batter into prepared pan, then lay Butterfingers bars in an even layer on top, breaking bars into smaller pieces to fill in gaps if necessary. Press remaining dough on top to cover
- Butterfingers completely. Sprinkle some more sugar on top. Bake until blondies are golden and slightly soft in the middle, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before slicing into squares.
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!