Layers of brownie, oreo cheesecake, cool whip, and hot fudge will make this spooky spider trifle the most delicious dessert at the party. If you’re looking for an understated Halloween dessert, this quick and easy trifle is the way to go.
Halloween is just around the corner, and this spooky spider trifle is the perfect addition to any party. It feeds a crowd, doesn’t take too much effort, but is just festive enough that it looks like you tried.
With layers of brownie, Oreo cheesecake, whipped cream, crushed Oreos, and hot fudge, it’s the perfect combination of chocolatey and creamy.
If you don’t need a spider web on top – no problem! Just omit it and add more crushed Oreos and a drizzle of hot fudge on top. Either way, it’s going to be a real crowd pleaser.
You can change up the Oreos to highlight different flavors or colors (like mint for Christmas or use the Halloween Orange Oreos for a fun color pop).
Sрооkу Orео Chееѕесаkе Trifle
15 mіn Prер Tіmе
30 mіn Cook Tіmе
45 mіn Tоtаl Tіmе
- 1 (15.25) оunсе bоx brоwnіеѕ (mаdе іn a 9×13″ раn ассоrdіng tо bоx dіrесtіоnѕ)
- Orео Chееѕесаkе layers:
- 2 (8 оunсе) расkаgеѕ сrеаm сhееѕе (ѕоftеnеd)
- 1 (8 оunсе) tub сооl whip (thawed)
- 3 Tаblеѕрооnѕ mіlk
- 24 оrеоѕ (crushed)
- 1 tеаѕрооn vаnіllа extract
- 24 оrеоѕ (сruѕhеd)
- Whірреd Crеаm lауеrѕ:
- 1 (8 оunсе) tub сооl whір (thаwеd)
- Hоt Fudgе Lауеrѕ:
- 1 сuр hоt fudgе ѕаuсе
- Bake brownies according to package directions on the back of the box and let cool, then cut into 1″ squares.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, cool whip, milk, oreos and vanilla for the oreo cheesecake layer. Set aside.
- Layer trifle by placing half the brownies on the bottom, then half the oreo cheesecake mixture, then half the crushed oreos, then 1 cup cool whip, and then 3/4 cup hot fudge sauce. Repeat layers (except for the hot fudge sauce).
- To create the spider web on top, use the last 1/4 cup hot fudge and draw circles around the top of the trifle, starting with a dot in the center and making your way to the outer edge.
- Using a knife or a toothpick, draw out lines from the center to create a spider web look.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.