Someone said chocolate ? … and these have ALLLLLL the chocolate!
- 1 cup (250g) coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup (50g) maple syrup
- 1/3 cup (75g) coconut sugar
- 3.5 oz (100g) Biscoff spread
- 2 oz (60g) vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1/3 cup (40g) cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon (45g) gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1.7 oz (50g) white chocolate, chopped
- 1.7 oz (50g) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (130g) coconut yogurt
- 2.1 oz (60g) melted chocolate
- 1/4 cup (60g) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon (10g) cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (325°F) and grease or line a square cake tin with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, maple syrup, sugar, and Biscoff until smooth.
- Add the protein powder, cocoa powder, and flour to the mixture, and mix until a thick batter forms.
- Gently fold in the white chocolate and chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the prepared tin evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- For the frosting, whisk together the yogurt, melted chocolate, and syrup in a medium bowl until silky smooth. (If the chocolate starts to solidify before completely mixed, microwave the bowl for 20-30 seconds, then whisk again.)
- Add the sifted cocoa powder and whisk until smooth.
- Spread the frosting evenly over the brownies. Cut into squares and dive into chocolate heaven! 🍫
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!