Chocolate French Toast Bites
- 1 large loaf of white bread (uncut)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (240ml) whole milk
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 1/4 cup of Nutella
- Start by cutting the loaf of bread into rectangles and then let them sit for about an hour to firm up a bit. Once they’ve had their rest, go ahead and cut them into cubes, and set them aside.
- In a bowl, combine the milk, vanilla extract, cocoa, caster sugar, and eggs. Whisk everything together until it’s nicely mixed.
- Take each bread cube and dip it into this chocolate custard mixture, then fry each side on low heat until they’re wonderfully crispy.
- After frying, give each French toast bite a good dusting in caster sugar. Then, make a little hole in each one and pipe in some delicious Nutella. It’s the perfect finishing touch to your Chocolate French Toast Bites. Enjoy!
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!