These cookies are a treat—crispy on the edges, delightfully gooey inside, and loaded with Chocolate Peanut D&Ds for that nutty, chunky dark chocolate-covered peanut goodness in every bite. They’re vegan, easy to whip up, and completely palm oil free.
- 1 cup (210g) light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup (80ml) melted coconut oil, at room temp
- 6 tablespoons dairy-free milk
- 1 cup (100g) ground almonds
- 3/4 cup (90g) oat flour (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 2.8 ounces (80g) Doisy & Dam Vegan Chocolate Peanut D&Ds, crushed
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Using a stand mixer or electric whisk, cream together the sugar, flaxseed, and milk until it's creamy. Mix in the coconut oil until well combined. Then add the dry ingredients and mix until just blended.
- Gently fold in those crushed Doisy & Dam Vegan Chocolate Peanut D&Ds.
- Roll the dough into balls and gently press them onto the baking tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Shape, let them cool, and dive into the deliciousness!
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!