A perfect and simple fall dessert.. Made this for thanksgiving! it was so delicious! We loved it! This stacked bar starts with a rich, fudgy brownie base layered with a no-bake pumpkin cream cheese mixture and topped with whipped topping and Ore cookies.
Oreo Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownie Bars
- 1 box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on box for cakelike brownies
- 16 Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 container (8 oz) Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray.
Make brownie batter as directed on box for cakelike brownies. Stir in 1 cup of the chopped cookies. Spread in pan. Bake 24 to 27 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side comes out almost clean. Cool completely, at least 1 hour.
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended, scraping down sides of bowl frequently. Beat in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spread evenly over crust. Spread remaining whipped topping over top. Refrigerate 2 hours.
When ready to serve, sprinkle remaining cookies on top. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.