Easy Crescent Roll Apple Dumplings
- 2 (8 each) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or to taste
- 1 can (12oz) 7 Up (or Mountain Dew)
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash the apples, peel and cut into eight equal slices
- Unwrap the crescent roll and separate the triangles
- Place a piece of apple on each triangle of dough (on a wider side) and roll it in a croissant
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla, mix until you get a liquid mixture without lumps and pour over the rolls
- Pour soda (7up or Mountain Dew) between rolls (but not over) and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until they become golden brown
- Serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!