Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake Dessert
- 2 (8оz.) packs of Pіllѕburу сrеѕсеnt rоllѕ
- 2 (8оz.) расkѕ оf cream сhееѕе, room temperature
- 1 сuр ѕugаr
- 1 tеаѕрооn vanilla
- 1/4 сuр butter (melted)
- 1 tаblеѕрооn cinnamon
- 4 tаblеѕрооnѕ sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Press a can of the crescent rolls to the bottom of the dish, making sure to reach edges and keep together
- bake the first layer of crescent roll dough till just done maybe 5-8 minutes. (Optional, that way I make sure it is done. I don't like raw dough)
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla
- Spread mixture over crescent rolls
- Roll the remaining crescent roll over the top and stretch to the edges and seal
- Brush across the entire top of the crescent roll with the melted butter
- Sprinkle the top with 1 tablespoon cinnamon and 4 tablespoons of sugar
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown
- Eat warm (it will be a hot mess!) or let cool and chill for several hours before serving
- Slice into triangles or squares, drizzle with a little honey if you like and serve
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!