How about some freshly baked Focaccia? It’s great as a side for a fresh salad or as a little snack in between meals. 😊
Here’s how to make it:
For 8 small Focaccia:
- 300g (about 2.4 cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 170g (about 3/4 cup) Water
- 30g (about 2 tablespoons) Olive Oil
- 6g (about 1 teaspoon) Salt
- 10g Fresh Yeast (or about 1.5 teaspoons Active Dry Yeast)
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Sea Salt
- Knead all the ingredients into a smooth, elastic dough for about 10 minutes.
- Cover the dough and let it rest in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal-sized balls and flatten them slightly. Place them on a baking sheet and let them rest, covered, for an additional 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200°C (about 390°F) with both top and bottom heat.
- Brush the Focaccia with olive oil and press halved cherry tomatoes deep into the dough. You can also sprinkle them with rosemary, oregano, or sea salt.
- Pour water onto a hot baking sheet in the oven to create steam. Bake the Focaccia for 20 minutes.
Enjoy your meal! 😍😊
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!