- 2 Egg yolks
- 30g Butter (or coconut oil)
- 20g Sweetener (like erythritol, inulin, or your usual choice; if using date paste, add a bit more flour)
- 100g Buckwheat flour (or oat)
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon ground ginger
- Melted chocolate
- Sal Maldon® Flakes @salmaldon.oficial
- Mix the first three ingredients, then add flour, baking powder, and ginger.
- Knead and lightly roll out the dough.
- Shape using a mold and bake for 12 minutes at 160C (adjust the time according to your oven, ensuring they don't toast).
- Let them cool, dip one side in melted chocolate, and allow it to cool.
- Finish with a sprinkle of Sal Maldon® Flakes for that final touch.
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!