Here’s an impressive dessert that you can put together with just 5 easy ingredients, and the best part? You can make it the day before you plan to serve it!
- 1 ½ cups of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 (9-ounce) package of chocolate wafer cookies / Oreos
- ¼ cup of grated chocolate
- First, make sure you’ve got all your ingredients ready.
- Take your chilled glass or metal bowl and beat the cream with an electric mixer. Gradually add the confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract while continuing to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Now, here’s where the magic happens: spread a generous teaspoon of that whipped cream onto each cookie.
- Stack those creamy-covered cookies together to create 3-inch stacks.
- On a serving platter, spread whipped cream in a 1-inch-wide line down the center. Turn your cookie stacks sideways and join them together to form a log; place it in the whipped cream to secure.
- Frost your cookie log with the remaining whipped cream and sprinkle it with the grated chocolate. Now, cover it up tightly and let it chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours to overnight.
When it’s time to serve, slice diagonally to create those beautiful striped pieces. Enjoy! 😋🍫🍪
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!