Let’s whip up a high-protein Matcha White Choc Tiramisu Cake! 🍵 It’s super simple with only six ingredients, and trust me, it’s delicious. If matcha isn’t your thing, you can switch it up with cocoa powder on top instead. 😉
- 10.5 oz Magerquark (basically cottage cheese with 0.2% fat) - at room temp
- 1.8 oz low-fat cream cheese - at room temp
- 1 tsp chunky flavor (or 1-2 tbsp any other sweetener)
- 1 oz whey protein *optional
- 1.8 oz white chocolate
- 12-15 low-sugar cookies (I used @Leipniz)
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- Melt the white chocolate either in the microwave or using a water bath. Mix together the Magerquark, cream cheese, and chunky flavor. Once the chocolate is melted, add a tablespoon of the mixture and quickly stir to combine. Repeat this until everything is smooth and fully combined.
- Line a small square box or pan with parchment paper. Place 3 cookies at the bottom. Spread 1.5 tablespoons of the cream mixture on top and smooth it out evenly. Repeat this layering a few times, ending with a cream layer. Pop it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, sift some matcha powder on top. Enjoyyy! 🍰
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!