Here’s a delightful Vanilla Plum Cheesecake recipe that’s creamy and a bit healthier too! 🤍 I think this might be my favorite cheesecake yet – it’s that good!
- 6 oz flour of choice (whole wheat/wheat/spelt)
- 1.4 oz almond flour
- 2.5 oz butter, cold
- 1.4 oz @myrawjoy cashew butter *
- 1.8 oz birch sugar (or any other refined sweetener)
- 1 egg
- 14 oz Magerquark (similar to very stiff Greek yogurt with 0.2% fat)
- 5.3 oz cream cheese (the creamier, the more fat it has)
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 2.5 oz birch sugar (or any other sweetener)
- 1.2 oz vanilla custard powder (you can replace it with starch + vanilla paste)
- extra vanilla *optional
- 5.3 oz plums, fresh or frozen
- 5 fl oz water
- 1/2 tsp starch
- 1-2 tsp sweetener of choice
- Start with the crust: Mix together the flour, almond flour, and birch sugar. Add the cold butter and cashew butter, kneading until you get a crumbly texture. Add the egg and knead until a dough forms. Let it chill in the fridge for 20-30 minutes. While it rests, grease the baking pan and preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Roll out the dough into a circle about 28-30 cm in diameter and place it in the pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- For the filling: Blend the Magerquark, cream cheese, eggs, and birch sugar until smooth. Take 3-4 tbsp of the mixture and combine it with the custard powder in a small bowl. Mix both until smooth. Transfer the mixture to the pan and bake at 170°C (340°F) for 30 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 145°C (293°F) and bake for another 40 minutes until the top is solid but slightly wobbly. Let it cool completely.
- For the plums, cook fresh or frozen plums with water, starch, and sweetener. Once cooled to room temperature, place them on top of the cake. Enjoyyy! 🥰
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!