Super cake with strawberries for hot days WITHOUT BAKING – Delicious, creamy, easy to prepare cake with strawberries. It is very tasty, with jelly and lots of fruit. It looks appetizing.
No Bake Delicious Strawberry Cake
- about 160g of cookies (I used cocoa cookies, but you can replace them with regular cookies without cocoa)
- 1 kg of ready-made cheese for cheesecake
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 2 powdered jellies (I used clear, colorless strawberry-vanilla flavored jellies, you can replace them with any of your favorite jellies)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 300ml of hot water
- 500ml chilled 30% or 36% cream cheese
- 2 strawberry jelly powders
- 500g washed strawberries
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 600-700g washed strawberries
- 2 strawberry jelly powder (can be replaced with jelly in another flavor)
- 750ml hot water
- baking tray of 25cm x 35cm lined with baking paper, but so that the paper extends a little beyond the tray . Arrange a layer of cookies on the bottom.
- Pour both jellies into a bowl and pour 300ml of hot water, stir until the jelly dissolves. Set aside to cool.
- Put the cheese in a bowl, add powdered sugar, vanilla extract and mix with a mixer until the ingredients combine and the cheese becomes creamier,
- then add the cooled jelly to the cheese mixture in 3 batches (I advise that it is not yet set so that there is time to transfer the cheese mixture to the tin). After each addition, mix briefly with a mixer to combine the ingredients.
- .Pour the ready cheese mixture over the cookies in the tin and level out. Put the tin in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to let the mixture set.
- Peel the strawberries from the stalks and blend the fruit into a mousse. Add powdered sugar, stir and put on the heat, bring to a boil (stir so that the strawberry mixture does not burn).
- When the strawberry mixture begins to boil, remove from heat and add two strawberry jellies to it, stir until the jellies dissolve. Set aside to cool completely.
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whip it, but not very stiff. Add the cooled strawberry mixture in three batches, stir briefly with a mixer after each addition
- spoon the strawberry cream over the cake in the tin and level it out. Place in the refrigerator for further preparation, so that the mixture will set a little.
- pour both jellies into a bowl and pour 750ml of hot water over them, stir until the jellies dissolve. Set aside to cool, the jelly should be slightly set.
- Remove the stalks from the strawberries and cut them into pieces (I advise cutting them into fairly flat pieces). Arrange them thickly on top of the cake
- Pour the lightly firming jelly on top of the cake, level it out. Put the cake in the refrigerator overnight.Enjoy! 🙂
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!