A delicious dessert for all chocoholics. Simply white and milk chocolate combined and we have an irresistible dessert! Especially on hot days no one likes to stand long in the kitchen and certainly not turn on the oven. These slices are very easy to prepare and on top of that, no baking is required. Try them out for yourself. 🙂
No Bake Double Chocolate Milk Cake
- 3 pck. Vanilla flavored pudding powder
- 6 TBSP. Sugar
- 200 ml + 800 ml milk
- 100 g white chocolate
- 150 g Milka alpine milk chocolate
- 250 g Butter
- 150 g Powdered sugar
- 40 g Whipped cream
- 80 ml milk
- 250 g Cocoa cookies
- Chocolate for decorating
- Heat 800 ml of milk in a saucepan. Mix sugar and pudding powder with 200 ml milk and stir into the hot milk. Cook a thick pudding. Divide the hot pudding in half. Melt the white chocolate in one half and the milk chocolate in the other. Leave to cool.
- Mix butter with powdered sugar until smooth. Mix one half of the butter into the light and dark pudding mixture.
- Add milk and cream to a bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Dip cookies in milk and double line the bottom of a baking pan (21 x 21 cm) lined with parchment paper. Spread the dark cream over the cookies. Spread the whipped cream on top and cover with cookies again. Then spread the light cream on top and smooth. Decorate with chocolate sprinkles and let it set in the refrigerator. Enjoy your meal!
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!