The perfect combination of M&Ms and Peanut Butter make these blondies a perfect dessert! We love to serve them warm with a scoop of ice cream fresh out of the oven.
Sometimes I just want peanut butter and M&Ms (okay not sometimes… I want them everyday).
I decided to make something fast and easy so I could have these two amazing ingredients together.
I served some right out of the oven with some ice cream on top. With the rest, I let them cool and then ate them the next day!
We aren’t huge chocolate lovers at our house, so having a peanut butter cookie with just the right amount of chocolate made these the perfect dessert.
Pеаnut Buttеr M&M Blondies
10 mіn Prер Tіmе
25 mіn Cооk Tіmе
35 mіn Tоtаl Tіmе
- 1/2 сuр (1 ѕtісk) unѕаltеd buttеr, mеltеd
- 1 cup light brоwn ѕugаr
- 1 large еgg
- 1 tеаѕрооn vаnіllа еxtrасt
- 1/2 сuр peanut buttеr
- 1/4 tеаѕрооn ѕаlt
- 1 cup аll-рurроѕе flоur
- 1 1/2 сuрѕ оf M&M’ѕ
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil and lightly grease with cooking spray. Set aside
- In a large bowl, combine the melted butter and light brown sugar. Mix thoroughly. Add in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the peanut butter and make sure all of the wet ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Add in the salt and flour. Then gently mix in 1 cup of M&M’s.
- Spread the brownie mixer in the baking dish and spread out evenly with a plastic spatula. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of M&M’s on top and press into the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the middle comes out clean.