Rich and creamy.. With two flavorful layers, the bottom being cream cheese and the top pumpkin, no one will be able to resist a second slice of this decadent pumpkin pie.
Rich and Creamy Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 ½ cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of milk, and sugar until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread into bottom of crust.
Pour 1 cup of milk into large bowl, and thoroughly mix in pudding mix, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. When thickened, spread over cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate 4 hours, or until set.