No one will believe that you only need five ingredients to make this impressive cheesecake. A creamy pumpkin layer is put into a shortbread crust and finished off with a coating of whipped topping.
Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
- 10 ounces pumpkin pie filling
- 8 ¾ ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (9 inch) prepared shortbread pie crust
Stir pumpkin pie filling, cream cheese, 1 cup whipped topping, and confectioners’ sugar together in a large bowl until smooth; spread into the prepared pie crust. Top pie with remaining whipped topping.
Refrigerate pie until the filling is set, 4 to 6 hours.