This Baked Rigatoni Cheesecake Factory recipe is a great choice if you are looking for a unique and delicious recipe. Although it’s more complicated than the average recipe, the end result is worth it.
This Baked Rigatoni recipe is a delicious addition to your famous menu list. Many home chefs are now enjoying the most popular restaurant brand’s delicious recipes from their own kitchens. This Baked Rigatoni Cheesecake Factory recipe could be a new Sunday dinner favorite.
How long does it take to make this Baked Rigatoni Cheesecake Factory at home?
It requires about 2 hours to make this recipe from scratch
Which is the best way you can serve this Baked Rigatoni Cheesecake Factory Recipe ?
You can serve this cheesecake at room or cold temperatures. You can also add various toppings like pesto sauce, marinara sauce or fresh herbs.
Baked Rigatoni Cheesecake Factory Recipe - Easy & Delicious
This baked rigatoni cheesecake factory recipe is a great choice if you are looking for a unique and delicious recipe
- 12 oz Rigatoni Pasta
- 2-1/2 Cups Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 1-1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 4 ea Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Pinch of Basil, dry
- Pinch of Crushed Red Chile Flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 2 cup Marinara Sauce
- 2 tbls Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 6 ea Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Spray non-stick cooking spray on the inside of a 9x13" baking dish and place it aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta al dente.
- Place the cream cheese and alfredo sauce in a saucepan while the pasta is cooking. Mix all ingredients and heat until smooth. Set aside the mixture and turn off the heat.
- Once the pasta has been cooked, drain it well. In a large bowl, combine the pasta and the sauce. Mix the pasta with 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and the salt in a large bowl. Transfer the pasta and sauce to the baking dish. Bake the pasta for 20-25 minutes, or until the mozzarella cheese is melted and the parmesan cheese is melted.
- The vegetable oil can be heated in a large saucepan over medium heat while the rigatoni bakes. Cook the ground chicken in the pan until the liquid has almost evaporated, about five minutes. You can break up the chicken with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula while it is cooking.
- In a large saucepan, combine the chicken with the tomato paste, garlic and salt. Mix the ingredients well and let them cook for approximately one minute. Cook the white wine in the pan for two minutes. Stir in the marinara sauce. The sauce should be heated through.
- Allow the rigatoni to cool in the oven for five minutes. Divide the rigatoni in six portions. Each portion should be placed on a plate. Sprinkle some chicken meat sauce over the rigatoni and top each serving with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh Basil (optional).