Say hello to the ultimate CARROT CAKE CUPCAKES! 🤍 I just can’t get enough of the carrot cake goodness in every possible form, and these cupcakes are no exception. 🏻
- 1 1/4 cups grated carrot (150g)
- 1/2 cup applesauce (120g)
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (100g)
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread (100g)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (60g)
- 2/3 cup GF plain flour (80g)
- 1/2 cup Macr0Mike salted caramel protein powder (60g) (code: 'amb-mon')
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2-3 teaspoons ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts of choice (40g)
- 2/3 cup dairy-free butter (150g)
- 1/4 cup Biscoff spread (65g)
- 1/4 cup pure icing sugar, sifted (50g)
- 2 tablespoons Macr0Mike salted caramel protein powder (30g)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a muffin tray with 9 cupcake cases.
- Grate the carrot and add it to a large bowl along with applesauce, yogurt, Biscoff, and maple syrup. Whisk to combine.
- Add the flour, protein powder, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, baking powder, bicarb, and nuts. Fold until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between the cupcake cases and smooth out the tops.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and a skewer comes out mostly clean. Set aside to cool.
- To make the frosting, add the butter and Biscoff to a medium bowl. Beat together until combined using a handheld beater.
- Add the sugar and protein powder. Beat again until smooth and fluffy.
- Pipe or spread the frosting on top of each cupcake, sprinkle with chopped nuts (I used pecans), and get ready to indulge! 🧁😋
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!