Cheesecake-Brownies😍 The combination of two of my favorite cakes 😍 Sometimes, it’s the little things in life that sweeten your day, right? 😍😊
Are you also in the mood for this treat?
Here’s how to make it:
For the Brownie Layer:
- 200g (7 oz) Dark Chocolate
- 120g (1/2 cup) Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 120g (1 cup) Sugar
- 100g (3/4 cup) Flour
- 15g (2 tablespoons) Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- a Pinch of Salt
For the Cheesecake Layer:
- 200g (7 oz) Cream Cheese
- 30g (1/4 cup) Sugar
- 2 packets of Vanilla Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until frothy.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter, and mix everything well.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt into the mixture and stir.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into a greased 25cm x 25cm (about 10-inch x 10-inch) brownie pan.
- For the cheesecake filling, mix the ingredients with a spoon (don’t mix too long, or it will become very liquid).
- Pour the cheesecake filling onto the brownie layer. Pour the remaining brownie batter on top and create a light pattern with a fork.
- Bake for about 40 minutes at 160°C (320°F) in a convection oven.
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!