Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake, also known as Russian Pumpkin Marbled Cake. Can’t get enough of pumpkin recipes? Well, you’ve got to give this creamy cheesecake a try. 😍
Here’s what you’ll need for a 9-10 inch pan:
For the Crust:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder A pinch of salt 1 cup cold butter, plus a bit for the pan 1/2 cup sugar 6 tbsp cold water
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 14 oz cream cheese 10.5 oz quark (40% fat) 5.6 oz sugar 1 cup heavy cream 17.6 oz pumpkin puree, homemade or store-bought 1 packet vanilla pudding mix 1 tbsp cornstarch 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice 1 tsp cinnamon
You’ll also need:
- 1 springform pan (9 or 10 inches) 1 pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter 1 rolling pin
Here’s how to make it:
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, salt, sugar, cold water, and cold butter to create a crust. If the dough is too crumbly, add a bit more cold water. Shape the crust into a flat circle, wrap it in plastic wrap, and chill it for 2-3 hours.
- Lightly grease the springform pan.
- Roll out the crust on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of about 1/8 inch. Cut out a circle for the bottom of the pan and place it in the pan. Cut the remaining dough into 1.5-inch wide strips and use them to line the sides of the pan. Re-knead the remaining dough, roll it out, and use a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter to make pumpkin shapes. Chill the pumpkin cutouts until you’re ready to use them.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius (360 degrees Fahrenheit) in a conventional oven.
- In a bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the cheesecake filling until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the pan, smooth it out, and gently place the pumpkin cutouts on top. Bake in the preheated oven for about 60 minutes. The cheesecake should still have a slight jiggle to it.
- Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool with the oven door slightly ajar. For best results, refrigerate it overnight before slicing.
Tip: Don’t have a pumpkin-shaped cutter? No worries! Just tear apart the remaining dough and crumble it over the cheesecake filling, like you would with a classic marbled cake.
❤️ Don’t forget to save the recipe!
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!