This quick Delicious Chocolate Sheet Cake with Buttermilk is not only a real all-rounder, but for us at the moment also tastes the best chocolate sheet cake ever! Super moist, fluffy and wonderfully simple. The perfect pastry for children’s birthdays, and any parties.
Delicious Chocolate Sheet Cake with Buttermilk
For the dough:
- 250 grams butter soft
- 210 grams brown sugar
- 4 medium eggs
- 450 grams of wheat flour
- 60 grams baking cocoa
- 1/2 packet baking powder about 7g
- 1 sachet baking soda 7g
- 1 pinch of salt
- 400 milliliters buttermilk
- 200 grams chocolate icing
- Sugar sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees top and bottom heat. Cover a baking tray (approx. 30*42-37*42 cm) with baking paper. Beat the soft butter with the (brown) sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs one by one and mix well.
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir into the egg mixture briefly but thoroughly, alternating with the buttermilk. Spread the batter on the baking sheet and smooth it out. Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Allow cake to cool. Spread with chocolate icing or chocolate coating and decorate with sprinkles.
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!