S’mores brownies are an absolute highlight: Juicy chocolate brownies on a crispy cookie base and fine marshmallow topping. I love this recipe!
Easy S'mores Brownies from Scratch
FOR THE COOKIE BASE:
- 200 g crunchy oat biscuits
- 2 TABLESPOONS sugar
- 120 g butter
FOR THE BROWNIE BASE:
- 300 g Dark chocolate coating
- 200 g Butter
- 4 eggs (size M)
- 150 g brown sugar
- 60 g cooking oil (e.g. rapeseed oil)
- 2 pinches salt
- 120 g Wheat flour (type 405)
- 20 g Baking cocoa
- 200 g Mini - marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees top/bottom heat (convection oven: 160 degrees). Line a baking tray with baking paper and place a baking frame on it. Set the baking frame to 20 x 30 cm.
- Crush the seeded oat cookies in a multi-shredder and mix with 2 tablespoons sugar in a small bowl. Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Mix the melted butter well with the cookie crumbs. Pour the cookie mixture onto the baking sheet and press down with a spoon.
- Finely chop the dark chocolate coating, place in a metal bowl with butter and melt over a hot water bath. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with sugar until foamy. Slowly add the oil and mix in a pinch of salt.
- Add the melted dark chocolate-butter mixture to the eggs and beat until creamy. Mix the flour and baking cocoa in a separate bowl and sift into the batter. Then mix everything well.
- Pour the chocolate brownie batter onto the cookie sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- After baking, let the brownies cool briefly, then spread mini marshmallows directly on the brownie. Either broil with the broil function in the oven for about 5 minutes or use a flambé to flambé the mini marshmallows on the brownie so that the marshmallows are lightly browned and melted. Cut brownie into about 24 pieces.
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!