Tiramisu Cake ♥️ A Real Delight 😍😊
Since I adore Tiramisu, this delicious cake comes as a perfect treat 😍
What’s your favorite cake?
Here’s how to make it:
- 2 eggs
- 3.5 oz (80g) sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 3.5 oz (80g) all-purpose flour
- 0.7 oz (20g) cornstarch
- 0.5 oz (15g) cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 7 oz (200g) ladyfingers
- 5 fl oz (150ml) espresso coffee
- 4.7 fl oz (140ml) milk
- 0.7 oz (20g) sugar
- 0.7 oz (20g) cocoa
- 2 tbsp Amaretto liqueur
- 17.6 oz (500g) Mascarpone cheese
- 14.1 oz (400g) low-fat quark (or low-fat Greek yogurt)
- 3.5 oz (100g) sugar
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 1.7 cups (400ml) heavy cream
Cocoa powder for dusting
- For the base, beat the eggs for 3 minutes on the highest setting until foamy.
- Slowly add sugar and salt and continue mixing for 2 more minutes.
- Mix flour, cornstarch, cocoa, and baking powder, sift onto the egg mixture, and gently fold in.
- Place the batter in a greased 10-inch pan and bake at 356°F (180°C) convection for 20 minutes.
- Mix coffee with milk, sugar, cocoa, and Amaretto. Spoon 1/3 of it onto the cooled base (for soaking).
- For the cream, whip Mascarpone with quark, sugar, and vanilla sugar.
- Whip cream until stiff, then fold it into the cream mixture.
- Spread 1/3 of the cream on the base.
- Soak 3.5 oz (100g) of the ladyfingers in the remaining coffee mixture and layer them on the cream.
- Repeat by spreading 1/3 of the cream and another layer of soaked ladyfingers. Chill the cake for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, dust with cocoa.
Welcome to Mariasskitchen.com! I’m Maria Tarrant, the proud owner and passionate curator of this website. As an avid lover of all things dessert, baking, and traveling, I’ve combined my passions to create a platform where I can share my culinary adventures and inspirations with you. From decadent cakes to scrumptious cookies, this website is a haven for dessert enthusiasts looking to explore the sweet side of life.
Join me on this delectable journey as I whip up mouthwatering recipes, offer baking tips and tricks, and take you along on my exciting travel escapades, discovering flavors from around the world. MariasSkitchen.com is a place where I pour my heart and soul into each post, hoping to ignite your own culinary passions and create unforgettable memories. So, grab a spoon, pack your bags, and let’s embark on this extraordinary adventure together!